Thursday, January 12, 2012

Welcome to Lob City

Do you feel that? That’s the winds of change. A new era is born in Los Angeles professional basketball. With the addition of Chauncey Billups, Caron Butler, and Chris Paul the Clippers, yes those Clippers, are now the talk of tinsel town.

Lob City is a metropolis where DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin touch the sky and throw the ball down with thunderous claps that leave the audience breathless. I’m thinking of taking up residence in Lob City. I don’t think I’ve ever talked about the Clippers this much since 2006 and before that, I can’t recall a time when I spent much time talking about them at all. Thanks to some key additions this offseason the Clippers have sent a message to their cross-hallway rivals. A message that I feel is worthy of an image. Granted, the original image I borrowed this idea from did not pan out for it’s previous owner, but I feel confident in creating this image and standing behind it 100%.

basketball monopoly

No comments:

Post a Comment