Friday, March 12, 2010

What have I been up to?

I'm going to start out by saying that this blog is going to be about my obsessions with movies, television (no American Idol, Jersey Shore, Big Brother, etc), the Los Angeles Dodgers/Kings/Galaxy, the Tennessee Titans, soccer and anything else that comes across my path that I find interesting*.

*This is also a way for me to stymie the boredom I've encountered while looking for a job.

To start things off, since this is a new decade (3 months into it), I am going to take a look back at my favourite 15 films from each year in the 00's and then compile those lists into my best of the decade.

In the year 2000:
  • Memento
  • Gladiator
  • What Women Want
  • Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
  • Billy Elliot
  • Best in Show
  • Scary Movie
  • Chocolat
  • Cast Away
  • The Replacements
  • Finding Forrester
  • Chicken Run
  • The Emperor's New Groove
  • Amores Perros
  • Traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment