Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stella!!! Stella!!!!

I walked into a market a few weeks ago and immediately my ears met the sounds of Ranchero music, so I somewhat knew what type of store I was walking into. I walked around the cooler and saw nothing special until I got the the end, where the imported items were kept. If you're familiar with beer then you know this Stella. If you're familiar with movies you know this Stella and if you're familiar with music then you know this Stella. But nothing prepared me for what I saw on the label for this product. I did a double take because I didn't believe what I just saw but there it was. What was it? I'll show you.



I'm not really sure how to explain it, but it's there and I documented it. I've never had Estella Artois. I wonder if it's Stella's Hispanic cousin she rarely sees because she's home schooled and doesn't get out much. Either way, I just I hope it's as good as the Belgian Stella Artois because she is so fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment