Monday, April 26, 2010

Skillet Seal of Approval: Whitewood Entertainment


I'm introducing something new to the blog today and it deals with things I find to be hilarious and worth your time. The honor of the first recipient of the Skillet Seal of Approval is Whitewood Entertainment.

I think Weird Al has some competition in Whitewood Entertainment. These guys take their time in making content and it shows, because everything I've watched I've laughed and smiled all the way through. I found these guys when I was looking for the Everest College commercials, because it has this guy in them that is so annoying, and they did a series of very funny parody commercials about him. (If you've seen the ads of the guy with the sideways hat talking to you about going to college and getting off your butt and doing something with your life, it's the Everest College guy.) The guys at Whitewood Entertainment use the same format he uses in his commercials and make it very very funny. This search lead me to their "Throw Some D's" parody, "Throw Some Cheese". It's very funny, and one of the reasons I started the Skillet Seal of Approval. If you get a chance search Whitewood Entertainment on YouTube. They also have other hilarious videos such as "I Am Legend...Mock", "National Geographic: Chris Brown", and "Too Much Information". These guys are very funny, I highly suggest you check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment